Grilled halloumi with mango chutney
- 2 courgettes
- 1 halloumi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Just Spices Murray River Salt
- Just Spices Tellicherry Pepper
- 1 mango
- 2 tablespoons rape oil
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon Just Spices Extra Spicy Seasoning
- 5 oz. brown cane sugar
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
For the mango chutney:
1. Wash the courgettes and cut into thin slices.
2. Put the courgette slices into boiling water for 2 minutes and lay out on a dry surface.
3. Divide halloumi in half, mix olive oil, Just Spices Murray River Salt and Just Spices Tellicherry Pepper together and marinate the halloumi. Wrap the courgette slices around the halloumi.
4. Sprinkle olive oil on a kitchen foil and put it on the grill.
5. Lay halloumi on the foil and grill for 15 minutes until the cheese is soft.
6. Cut onion into cubes and finely chop the ginger. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the onion and the ginger. Deglaze with the white wine vinegar.
7. Peel the mango and cut the pulp into cubes.
8. Add mango, sugar and 5 fl. oz. of water to the onion and ginger.
9. Add the Just Spices Extra Spicy Seasoning and cook for about 20 minutes.
10. Serve with roasted corn on the cob and enjoy!