- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 bunch green onions
- 6 pork butt steaks
- 1-2 teaspoons Just Spices Pork Rub
- Just Spices Murray River Salt
- Just Spices Tellicherry Pepper
- Fresh herbs such as parsley
1. Melt butter in a skillet, and mix in the soy sauce. Saute the green onions and garlic.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the Just Spices Pork Rub.
3. Place the pork steaks in the skillet, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes on each side, Remove cover, and continue cooking 10 minutes.
4. Serve with fresh herbs such as parsley.