Tagliatelle with vegetables
- ¾ lb tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup Vegetable Broth Seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
- 1 teaspoons Muray River Salt
- 1 teaspoons Tellicherry Pepper
- 2.5 teaspoons Flavors of Italy Seasoning
- For garnish: Extra virgin olive oil 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese Roasted pine nuts Fresh basil
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions (best when cooked in salted water)
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add olive oil, chopped garlic, and sliced onion. Saute' for about 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Now add sliced zucchini and continue to saute' for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add broth and Flavors of Italy Seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Once the pasta is ready, drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Let it aside.
5. Add tomatoes to sauteed vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Stir in lemon rind and cook covered for 2 minutes.
7. When done, add cooked mixture to pasta and toss to coat well.
8. Season to taste with Murray River Salt and Tellicherry Pepper. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, roasted pine nuts or basil.