- 2 (12-ounce) lean strip steaks
- 1-2 teaspoons Just Spices BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Thyme branches
1. Let steaks stand 30 minutes at room temperature for a better roasting.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the Just Spices BBQ Seasoning and heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Make sure that your pan is super-hot before you start.
3. Next, add oil and the steaks into the pan and cook 6 minutes turning every minute. Now, reduce heat to medium-low and add butter, thyme, and garlic to pan.
4. Remove steaks from pan, cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes to collect all the lovely juice.
5. Discard thyme and garlic, spoon reserved butter mixture over steak.
6. You can serve with fresh salad or grilled vegetables.