Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about Just Spices.
- What kinds of things can I do on here?
- At Just Spices you can order your favorite spice blends, read all about them, about suitable recipes and various interesting facts about cooking. On top of that, we offer small bundles of essential spices for your kitchen and as well as gift vouchers you can make your friends and family happy with!
- Why spices?
- Take a minute to imagine the world without spices. Your chicken curry would be a bland dish of dry chicken and rice, your chili con carne would be lacking that unique fiery flavor, and everything would be lacking salt and pepper! Without spices, eating food would be just another thing we’re forced to do to survive, and where’s the fun in that? Our spices are there to supply you with the ammunition to make your meals true masterpieces - and at fair prices too. Needless to say, frequent taste explosions are to be expected.
- What’s the shelf life of your spices?
- Most of our spices will stay fresh for at least 18 months, that is, if they last unused that long, which we hope will not be the case! But in any case, after 18 months, the spices are still usable, but not as aromatic. The more fresh the spices are, the better they’ll taste and smell. We also recommend to keep them out of the light and away from moisture; thankfully, our sturdy cases are designed with these very problems in mind.
- Are your seasonings suitable for vegans, allergy sufferers, and diabetics?
- With our spices, you can expect them to be pure and only of the highest quality. What that means is that we don’t dilute them with synthetic additives or flavor enhancers. We feel like our products are too good for that! Are you interested in our quality commitment? You can read more under "quality".
- Can I reorder a seasoning?
- You betcha can! We made it easy for you! Just create an account on our site. That way you can see all of your past orders and order new ones. You can continue to order the same mixes as per usual, or you can take a walk on the wild site and dare to try something new. You’re the boss.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- We sure do. It’s really easy and instant; you can even send it via email. On the header of our home page you should see a section that says "gift card". Once you’ve click on it, choose on of our prepared gift cards and you’re set. Of course, you can fully customize your gift card if you send us your details via e-mail. Nice choice, by the way, to gift spices. Whether a spice blend for mom’s birthday or a BBQ Rub for your meat-loving lover, we agree that the best way to someone’s heart is through their stomach!
- Can I order spices in bulk for my restaurant?
- Very gladly. We’d be happy to offer any of our spices to you. Just email us at email@example.com and we can get things started and send you our prices for restaurateurs.
- Are you ready to create your own personal mixes for your restaurant?
- We can arrange that. Once you’ve chosen the designs and the spice mixes you want, we can start mixing. We can also offer our recommendations when you’re choosing your spices and herbs.
- Why didn’t I receive an order confirmation or invoice?
- Oops, it seems like something’s not right. Maybe your email address is incorrect, or there were problems with the connection during the order process. Try logging in again with your email and password. Click onto your user profile and then again onto your account. On there you’ll be able to see a list of all of your past orders; if it isn’t there, just try again. You can’t sign in? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there a minimum I must order?
- Yes, but only $10. We’re here to offer the amount that you need, no matter how much or how little.
- I’m having trouble paying for my order!
- Oh no. Please check carefully that everything entered is accurate. Is it still not working? Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you directly!