Roasted sweet potatoes with fresh herbs
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Sweet Potato Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Murray River Salt (to taste)
- Optional: Fresh herbs for garnish. We recommend dill or parsley Extra olive oil to drizzle on meal before serving.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Once the oven reaches a high temperature, you can lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray.
3. Drizzle the oil, the Sweet Potato Seasoning and the Murray River Salt over the sweet potatoes and roast for 25 to 30 minutes until tender.
4. Take the sweet potatoes out of the oven, place on a serving platter and drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil and fresh herbs for garnish.