Mixed berries & banana smoothie
- 1 cup (frozen) mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk or water (or even more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoothie Boost
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
1. Slice the banana and add it together with berries of your choice into your blender.
2. Add the Smoothie Boost Seasoning & blend until you get a smooth texture.
3. With the blades whirring, pour in milk or water to reach the consistency you like.
4. Now you can toss a few extra fruits on top and drizzle with honey to taste. Enjoy & Share!