Salmon deviled eggs (6 Portions)
- 3 large eggs
- 5.5 oz. smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Just Spices Seafood Rub
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juicep
- Lime peels
- Dill for garnish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Just Spices Murray River Salt to taste
- Just Spices Tellicherry pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons radish (grated)
1. Bring the eggs to the boil over a high heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Drain and pop the eggs in cold water to cool.
3. Chop the smoked salmon and the green onion finely and mix with lime juice, olive oil and Just Spices Seafood Rub. Add Murray River Salt & Tellicherry Pepper if necessary.
4. Peel the eggs and halve them lengthways. Spread the salmon mixture and the radish over the eggs.
5. Garnish with lime peels or dill & enjoy!