Homemade Bruschetta Pizza
- 0.5 lb. flour
- ¼ cube dry yeast
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.8 lb. small tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 package mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Just Spices Pizza Seasoning
- Just Spices Murray River Salt and Tellicherry Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add flour in a large bowl and make a little hollow in the middle.
Mix the dry yeast with 5 fl. oz. warm water and pour it in the hollow.
3. Stir softly to produce a smooth dough and let it rest for 10 minutes at room temperature.
4. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, Just Spices Murray River Salt and knead it thoroughly into the dough.
5. Cover and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. In the meantime, cut the tomatoes into large pieces and finely chop the garlic clove.
Add olive oil, Just Spices Murray River Salt, Just Spices Tellicherry Pepper, balsamic vinegar and the Pizza Seasoning. Cut the mozzarella into cubes and mix everything together.
7. Sprinkle a clean work surface with flour and stretch the dough into an oval piece on the covered surface. Divide dough in half.
8. Lay the dough out on a baking tray, sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes.
9. Take pizza bread out of the oven and spread the tomato salsa mixture you prepared on top.