Oven baked vegetables with Tahini Yogurt Dip
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 beetroot
- 1 zucchini
- 4 small tomatoes
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion
- A handful rocket salad
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- half cup of yoghurt
- 1 splash lemon juice
- Just Spices Murray River Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Peel the red beet, parsnip and onion and cut everything in equal pieces.
3. Wash the zucchini and cut it in thick slices.
4. Next, divide the tomatoes in half and gently mix all the vegetables with the olive oil
5. Now, you can lay the vegetables out in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
6. In the meantime, mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice, tahini and Murray River Salt together.
7. Finally, wash the rocket salad and spread over the baked vegetables.
8. Serve with the dip and enjoy.