Smoky chicken and pineapple skewers
- 1 chicken breast
- ¼ pineapple cut into cubes
- 10 bacon tranches
- 3 green onion
- 6 small tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mustardh
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Just Spices Hickory Rub
- Just Spices Murray River Salt and Tellicherry Pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and wrap the bacon around the pineapple cubes.
2. Cut the green onions into equal pieces.
3. Next, stick the pineapple, chicken, tomato and green onion in alternating order onto the skewers.
4. Mix honey, mustard, olive oil and the Just Spices Hickory Rub together and add Murray River Salt & Tellicherry Pepper if necessary.
5. Marinate the skewers with the sauce and roast for 10 minutes on the grill.
6. Serve & Enjoy!