Fresh and Authentic Mexican Guacamole
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Murray River Salt
- 1 teaspoon Guacamole Seasoning
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados. Then
2. Add lime juice, salt and Guacamole Seasoning and mix it together.
3. Optionally, add in chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately. You can top the guacamole with some extra tomatoes.