Raspberry Pancakes with Pistachios
Posted on April 20 2017 by Antonia Tüxen
A simple and delicious recipe for fluffy, homemade pancakes. Perfect for a long sunday breakfast!
- 2 pinches Pancake Blend
- 1 ½ cups (150 g) flour
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk of your choice
- 3 tbsp oil
- maple syrup
- ¾ cup (100 g) raspberries
- 1 handful unsalted pistachios
- Mix flour, Pancake Blend, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Now blend eggs, oil, and agave syrup and add to the flour mixture. Stir.
- Heat a bit of oil in a frying pan and add the pancake mixture in portions. Add some raspberries, press gently, and bake at medium heat from both sides. Roughly Chop the pistachios.