Paprika Cream Cheese Bagel
Posted on April 20 2017 by Antonia Tüxen
Selfmade bagels are better than any store varieties. And so easy to prepare! Together with our paprika cream cheese you'll have a delicious breakfast.
INGREDIENTS (8 SERVINGS)
• 10.5 oz. (300 g) wheat flour
• 3.5 oz. (100 g) spelled full grain flour
• 3.5 oz. (100 g) wholemeal spelt flour
• 1 dice fresh yeast
• 10 oz. (300 ml) lukewarm water
• 5 tbsp pumpkin seeds
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp brown cane sugar
• 3.5 oz. (100 g) cream cheese
• 2 oz. (50 g) curd
• 2 tsp Just Spices Paprika Cream Cheese Seasoning
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 bunch of radish
• 1 basket of cress
1. Mix the three flour varieties as well as 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds. Now mix the water with the yeast. Press a small trough into the flow and fill in the yeast-water mixture, gently stir until you have a thick-bodied dough. Put the dough in a warm place for 15 minutes. Then add the salt to the dough and knead everything to a smooth dough. Leave it covered in a warm place for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven up to 200 ° C. Put a baking paper on a baking tray. Now boil about 1.5 liters of water and the cane sugar in a large pot. Divide the dough into 8 equally sized pieces and shape them into balls. Form a whole with your finger in the center and form bagels.
3. Cook the bagels in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Now place them on the baking paper, sprinkle them with the remaining pumpkin seeds and let them bake for about 15-20 minutes. For the topping, thoroughly mix the cream cheese with the curd and add our Extra Spicy Seasoning. Cut the peppers into small cubes and add them to the cheese mixture. Wash the radish and cut it into thin slices. Also wash the cress.