Nachos with Guacamole
Posted on April 20 2017 by Antonia Tüxen
The perfect dip for your Cinco de Mayo fiesta: Guacamole. Always use ripe avocados for the guacamole. The taste is much more aromatic, and it is easier to make the dip creamy. Chilli makes the guacamole a bit spicy and lemon juice ensures that it retains its appetizing green color.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 red chilli peppers
- 2 small avocados
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning
1. Wash the chillis, pat them dry, halve and core them. Now, chop the chillis with a sharp knife.
2. Halve the avocados and remove the stone. Put the pulp of the avocado in a bowl.
3. Peel the garlic and press it through a garlic press.
4. Mash the avocados with a fork. Then add the garlic, chilli and about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Now season the guacamole with our yummy Guacamole Seasoning.
5. Serve the guacamole in a nice bowl with some nachos. You can garnish your guacamole with one chilli.
Ready is your creamy avocado dip!