Chilli con Carne with Sour Cream and Nachos
Posted on April 20 2017 by Antonia Tüxen
Chilli con Carne: A spicy classic that the whole family just loves. It's also a perfect dish for your Cinco de Mayo party. Wanna try it out? Then follow the instructions:
For 4 people:
- 3 pinches Just Spices Flavors of Mexico
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 500 g minced beef
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can sliced tomatoes
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 pack nachos of your choice
- 200 g Sour Cream
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Remove the seeds of the chilli and also finely chop it. Sauté onion, garlic, and chilli. Add the minced meat. Stir everything under high heat. Season the mixture with our Flavors of Mexico. Now, add the tomato paste. Boil up the sliced tomatoes as well as the vegetable broth for about an hour. Stir from time to time.
2. Add the kidney beans in the last 10 minutes. In the end, season the chilli sauce with salt and pepper. Chop the coriander leaves and add them to the chilli.
3. Serve the chilli with the sour cream and nachos.