BBQ Burger with Guacamole
Posted on June 19 2017 by Amina Karic
Do you like burgers? Then we have the right recipe for you: Our juicy BBQ burger with creamy guacamole and crispy nachos are just the perfect combination.
Ingredients for 2 Burgers:
- 2 Burger rolls (e.g. rye bread rolls)
- 1 1/3 cups ground beef
- Just Spices BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tomato
- Rocket salad
- 2 slices of cheddar
- Season the ground beef with the BBQ seasoning. Form 2 patties with the help of a cookie cutter or a glass.
- Now cut the tomatoes into thin slices. Wash the rocket and let it drip off.
- Heat a skillet with oil. Grill the meat patties from both sides at high heat. Place 2 cheddar slices on each burger patty.
- Cut the buns in half. Spread the lower half with guacamole. Layer the tomato slices, then a meat patty, a few nachos and finally some rocket. Put he other roll half on it. READY!