Posted on July 20 2017 by Katharina Mahltig
HERE'S A THING TO CHEER YOU UP IN THE MORNING!
We all know how stressful some days can be. This delicious pancake recipe is just the right thing to kick-start your day with. Add some fruits to get your vitamins in and be even more energized.
• 2 overripe bananas
• 1 cup (150 g) flour
• 0.85 cups (200 ml) milk
• 3 pinches JS Pancake Spice
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 tbsp agave syrup
• 1 handful raspberries
• butter to coat the pan
• maple syrup, optional
1. First of all, mash the bananas with a fork.
2. Blend flour with baking powder, salt and our Pancake Spice. Now add the agave syrup.
3. Pour milk into the bowl until the mixture gets smooth and creamy.
4. Almost ready! Coat a pan with some butter and turn on the heat. Bake the pancakes at medium heat until they're golden brown. Turn them around once. One ladle should be just the right amount for one serving.
5. We can't forget the most important part: the topping! Just add any toppings of your choice such as fresh fruits, icing sugar or syrup - there are not limits. Like that, your pancakes will not only taste good but also look amazing!
The Pancake Blend Seasoning contains a combination of vanilla and cinnamon which is so tasty. Also - did you know that cinnamon can help you burn more calories?
Wishing you a great day!
Much love, Your Just Spices Team