Posted on April 20 2017 by Antonia Tüxen
This homemade Banana-Cinnamon-Bread is so delicious and simple to prepare that it won’t last long around there.
- 1 tbsp Just Spices Pancake Blend
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp almond or cashew mush
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 120 ml sunflower oil
- 100 ml milk (of your choice)
- 1 tsp Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 150 g brown cane sugar
- 1 packet baking soda
- 2 pinch of salt
- 200 g whole wheat flour
- 50 g dark chocolate
1. Grease a cake mold and preheat the oven to 180 °C. Mix bananas, oil, milk, and vanilla sugar, and crush the bananas with a fork until they are smooth.
2. Add the sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix everything thoroughly.
3. Add the flour and stir. Chop the chocolate roughly and carefully fold in the dough. Fill the dough into the prepared baking form and put it into the oven for about 50 minutes.
4. In the meantime, you can take care of the frosting: Mix thoroughly the Pancake Blend with the maple syrup, lemon juice, almond mush and water. If the consistency is still too firm, just add a little more water and continue stirring.
5. Remove the banana bread from the oven, leave to cool and lift it out of the mold. Spread the frosting onto the chilled bread.
If you like, you can garnish the yummy bread with chopped chocolate or nuts.